Opening an account 开户
I would like to open an account 我要开户
What kind of account do you want? 你要开什么样的账户
A current account 活期存款账户
A checking account 活期存款账户
A deposit account 存款账户
How much interest will I get with this account? 我可以得到多少利息?
Which account gives the highest interest rate? 哪样的账户得到最高的利息
What fees will I be charged? 怎么收费?
There is a maintenance fee of $100 per annum 账户年费100元
Please give us proof of address 请提供住址证明
Transfering money |
汇钱 |
I would like to transfer money back to China |
我要汇一笔钱到中国 |
Would you like a wire transfer? |
你要汇钱吗 |
I want to send it by banker's draft |
我要用银行本票发的 |
There will be a fee of 10 pounds |
你得付10英镑费用 |
Which account shall we send it to? |
转进什么账号? |
What is their account number |
他的账号号码是什么? |
My parents said they wired me some money, has it reached my account? |
我父母汇了一笔钱到我的账号,是不是已经转进去了吗? |
Cards |
卡 |
Do I get a debit card with this account? |
这个账号有欠款单事项吗? |
No, you have to pay an extra 30 dollars a year for one |
不不不,你得付30元每年费为这个账号 |
I want a credit card |
我要一张信用卡 |
If you pay us back within the month, we don't charge interest |
一个月之内还款,不用付利息 |
If you do not settle your bill at the end of the month, then we'll charge interest |
要是一个月之内未还款,你得付利息 |
APR |
年利率 |
Pin number |
密码 |
You can change your PIN at an ATM |
你可以在自动柜员机更改你的密码 |
Balance transfer |
余额结转 |
Credit limit |
信用额度 |
Do not tell your pin number to anyone, even bank staff |
包括银行员,你千万别给其他人你的密码, |
There is an annual fee of £20 |
你得付20英镑每费 |
Issuing bank |
发卡银行 |
With a credit card, you can shop first and pay later |
用信用卡的话,你可以先购物后付款 |
Problems |
特殊情况 |
I want to report a stolen credit card |
我要报信用卡失窃 |
Okay, we'll cancel it right away |
我们马上消除您的信用卡 |
We will send you a new one in the post |
我们将会寄给你新的卡 |
When the card arrives, ring 0855 555 to activate it |
如果您收到新卡,请拨打电话0855 555开卡 |
The cash machine didn't give me my money |
机器没出钱 |
Sorry, there was an error, we've already refunded the money |
对不起,机器出了点故障,我们已经退还您的钱 |
The transaction was declined |
交易受拒 |
Getting a loan |
贷款 |
I would like to borrow $5000 dollars |
我想要借款5000元。 |
What's the interest rate? |
利息率是多少 |
What collateral do you have? |
你有什么担保品? |
If you don't have any collataral, we can't give you a loan |
如果没有担保品,我们不会给您借款 |
If you don't have any collataral, we will have to charge extra interest |
没有担保品,我们得升高您的利息 |
Mortgage |
房贷 |
Credit check |
核对信用度 |
Credit rating |
信用平等 |
Sorry, we've just run a credit check, and unfortunately, we cannot offer you a loan |
对不起,我们已经查过您的信用度,很抱歉我们不能给您提供贷款。 |
How long is it for? |
多久? |
Minimum monthly payment |
最低的每月偿还债务 |
Will there be any penalty for early repayment? |
提前还款有罚金吗? |
Early repayment fee |
提前还款有罚金 |
Exit fee |
提前还款有罚金 |
Depositing money |
存款 |
Hi, I would like to deposit some money |
我要存款 |
Please fill in this slip |
请填写存款表 |
Paying-in slip |
存款表 |
Please print the amount |
请用大写字母写 |
You need to put all coins in bags |
你需要把所有硬币放入袋子里 |
Sorry, we only accept American dollars |
我们只接受美元 |
Cheques (英) |
支票 |
Check (美) |
支票 |
I'ld like to cash a check, please |
我要存款一张支票 |
Chequebook |
支票书 |
Withdrawing money |
提钱 |
I'ld like to withdraw $6000 |
我要提6000元 |
I'm sorry, but the maximum you can withdraw on one day is $2000 |
非常抱歉,一天内的最高提款额是2000。 |
Please fill out this slip |
请填写好这张纸条 |
Do you have ID? |
你有身份证吗? |
How would you like it? |
你想兑换多大面额的? |
I would like it in twenties |
请给我20元面值的 |
Foreign exchange |
外币兑换 |
What currency would you like to change? |
请问您换哪种外币? |
I would like to exchange RMB for US dollars |
我想用人民币换美元 |
I would like to exchange Chinese Yuan for British pounds |
我想用人民币换英镑 |
What is the current exchange rate? |
最近的汇率是多少? |
See the sign |
请看标牌(汇率表) |
We are currently buying at 6 yuan to the dollar |
我们买的比价是6:1 |
We sell at 6.5 yuan to the dollar |
我们卖的比价是6.5:1 |
Bureau De Change |
外币兑换柜台 |
Forex |
外币兑换 |
Foreign Exchange counter |
外币兑换柜台 |
Chinese Yuan |
人民币 |
NTD |
台币 |
Hong Kong dollar |
港币 |
Australian dollar |
澳元 |
British pound |
英镑 |
Euro |
欧元 |
American dollar |
美元 |
Canadian dollar |
加元 |
Swiss Franc |
瑞士法郎 |
Japanese Yen |
日元 |
Swedish Kroner |
瑞典币 |
Overdrafts |
透支 |
You are overdrawn |
你透支的了 |
There is a £40, fee if you become overdrawn |
如果你透支,会被扣掉40英镑。 |
This account has an interest-free overdraft of £2000 |
这个账号可以透支2000英镑且没有利息费用 |
How much can I go overdrawn without a fee |
我能免费透支多少钱? |
How much interest will I be charged if I go overdrawn? |
透支的话,我得付多少利息? |
If you want to raise your overdraft limit, speak to the bank manager |
如果你想要提高你的透支额度,您得银行管理人提出申请。 |
Other |
|
Bank statement |
月结单 |
Bankrupt |
破产的 |
ATM |
自动取款机 |
Cash machine |
自动取款机 |
Branch |
分行/支行 |
Bank manager |
银行管理人 |
Bank teller (美) |
银行出纳员 |
Bank Cashier |
银行出纳员 |
Loan officer |
贷款员 |
Safe deposit box |
保险箱 |
Online banking |
网络银行服务/网银 |
文章来源于网络,如有侵权请联系我们,将会在第一时间处理
更多资讯可以关注微信公众号:IELTSIM。
[AD] 点击此处了解【雅思合集】【学习计划定制】【终生VIP服务】